This webinar is intended for all, whether you own a business, build a business or just want to ensure the cleanliness and safety in the projects you are working on. Reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by cleaning and sanitizing is an important part of reopening public spaces that will require careful planning.
Topics will Include:
- The difference between cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting
- With all the information out there, what products are effective to use against COVID-19?
- Is touch point cleaning alone enough?
- The recommended personal protective equipment for cleaning personnel
- Professional guidance on cleaning and sanitizing protocols to keep spaces safe for staff, clients & customers, as well as in your home
- What the public wants to know about your cleaning plan
Join Karl Spinner, Partner, Robert Morrison, Partner, and Blaise Bozzelli, Vice President Sales, SERVPRO Central Union County & Western Essex County as they share their years of experience in dealing with specialized cleaning and indoor air quality solutions in buildings and projects, along with the recommended guidelines instituted by the experts at the CDC.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtfu6sqD8qHdK4v1T7WzRDIyePsYGAyaio
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.